Fw: drag racing radiators

<x-charset iso-8859-1>By looking at the web site (and we have done this thread before) they are
drag racing radiators that have the name Scirroco (which isn't even spelled
the same way).  Scirocco is the name of a wind I think in egypt which is
pretty obvious why it would be used as a name of a radiator (wind, cool).
The guy at Famoso speedway may have been using a Scirocco radiator (or maybe
the Scirroco Radiator) but overall, there is NO connection between the
Scirocco and the Scirroco Drag Racing Radiator.  Sorry!

Dave