Re: Euro Intake Manifold question

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'd like to add a question to Rich's.  If the Euro intake has 50 mm runners,
do you have to just MAJORLY port the lower intake, or the head intake ports
to utilize it's full potential?  I recently port-matched TB to intake, upper
to lower (pretty much perfect already) and lower to head and head to exhaust
manifold (again pretty much perfect).  I couldn't imagine the time
consumption of porting the head or the lower intake 5 mm more all the way
around.  Don't get me wrong, I am sure it would be worth it, but alot of
work that would merit an equal increase in performance!  Don't forget we are
talking about a $450 - $700 item!

Dave