From: chris [mailto:bcavitt@email.msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 7:19 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Black out taillights?

i heard that you can use transparent black spray paint for the lights and i
have been all over town to every parts store, hardware, paint store, and
hobby store, and no one has ever heard of the shit, where do i get it?????
and if i am wrong what can i do to black them out?

Chris
Portland, OR
'81 Scirocco
www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/pit/8862/rocco.html