SMOKED a Corrado VR6

err, that should be smoked BY a Corrado VR6.  Today I pulled out
the work parking lot and turning left in front of me, a beautiful green
Corrado VR6.  What the hell, I say, VWs are rare in Big3Town
Windsor, and I put on the ticker and zoom by him in the outside lane.

He pulls even and we both smile and wave, then start a bit of inter-
traffic weaving, and no sooner than the road clears out, he waves again
and I hear VROOOOOOOOM (you know, that sweet VR6 sound) as
he drops a gear and just  *disappears*.  It was an awesome thing to see.
:-)

I love VW-comraderie .. even if I'm the one left in the rearview. =)

cheers again
Nathan M.
Scirocco #1: '84 8v
Scirocco #2: '84 8v wolfie (pasture ... for now)