Re: damn e-brake assembly

are you talking about the bracket that the e-brake handle mounts to? is
it bent? that happened to me i just dont use my ebrake anymore. i
looked to the list a little while ago, but my question was
misunderstood and i never recieved help. i cant help with your problem
though, i do hope someone else can help us both out. otherwise ill be
looking for a new car, anyone want to help me out on that :).

~cory

=====