From: Brian Honnold [mailto:bhonnold@pac-cap.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 6:53 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: What cars came stock with oil coolers?

Volvo 740 turbo has the thermostatic sandwhich adapter, lines and a 13 row
cooler.  You need to get the center nut and the shaft that the adapter sits
on (double nutting is the only way to get these off)  and it's a big
nut....either the same size as the steering wheel nut or the axle nut.

HTH

Brian H