rear caliper --no ebrake////

I just got off the phone with the company that
rebuilds brake calipers for a local parts store.

here is my problem the ebrake doens't work on my
second caliper from them and they don't want to give
me my money back.  They gave me the # of their
techinical support and they really can't tell me crap.

they said to have a helper push on the brake slowly
while I actuate the parking brake.

I have tried several time to no avail. I have followed
the bently procedure on parking brake adjustment at
least 3 times

any ideas before I throw the caliper though their
window?
Tony

=====