Gauges For Sale

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have one set of VDO gauges for sale.  They are from an audi 4000 quattro
and glow red at night.  They are standard 2 1/16" gauges and are black with
white letters and orange pointers.  I have a set in my GTI and they look
cool.  I will also include a dual pole VDO pressure sender and oil temp
sender.  All you have to do is wire them up....Also I will include a 6 point
VW connector for easy removal in the future. That way you can run the wiring
under the dash and if you ever want to remove the gauges all you have to do
is disconnect one plug and your beautiful wiring job is left intact.....

Will sell for $50 for everything including shipping....I have a pic of exact
goods available upon request plus a pic of similiar ones installed in my own
car....