Re: Brake Pads.

I don't know of anywhere else to get those anti-rattle clips.  I do know,
however, that I have been able to install the front pads from an '86 GTI,
which doesn't require the clips.  It shares the same caliper (if the GTI
has the 9.4" rotors) so it is an easy swap.  Further proof:  the whole
reason I got off on my brake replacing excursion was because the rotors
on my Jetta was warped.  Since I'd rather spend the money on my Scirocco
than the Jetta, I bought the new brakes for the Scirocco and will take
the ones I took off and put 'em on the Jetta.

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta