Oil pressure concerns

A couple times, last night, I was heading down the road in me Rocco and
my oil pressure light started flashing.  Then, it went off again.  Then,
on, off.   Sometimes it'd come on for a few seconds, then a minute or
so.  Oil temp is fine, oil level is fine.  I am need of hooking up a
pressure gauge ASAP, so I don't blow up my car.  If anyone could tell me
how to do it, or where to find such info, I'd me most appreciative.  I
think I'll get an Autometer (until I get a VDO, that is) for temp use.
HELP!!

Oh, and I replaced the transaxle seal and loaded up my tranny with Mobil
1 juice, no leaks and it doesn't fall out of 5th anymore!  Happy days.

Nate Mellom
'84 Roc (still learning and tinkering)