mo' stuff for sale...

Don't email me...
*******************
M O T R O N I C I N J E C T I O N pretty much everything you need to
convert to the CIS-E 16V Motronic system, including: air box w/ metering
head, injectors, 16V upper and lower intake manifold, idle stabilizer,
ECU and plug. This all came from a 16V Passat. Make me an offer. If any
one can get their hands on a 16V Scirocco upper intake manifold, hook me
up. I also have other misc. parts, just e-mail me.
Maryland
If interested please contact me: A216VGTi@aol.com
Brand new Schrick 268 16v cams still in box $600 plus shipping
If interested please contact me: aa116vw@aol
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut