Re: Brake Pads.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Theyre easy. How easy depends on wehter or not you have a 16V or a 8V. I dont
> know how rear drums would be on a 8V. I did my 16Vs in 30 minutes. The only
> special tool I needed was a allen wrench to rotate the piston in the calipers
> on the front. I couldnt find one the right size and used channel locks
> instead. If you havnt bought pads yet I highly reccomend Ferorodos. I love
> mine more each day.

  the front pads are simple. if you have problems with the allen-headed
pistons, if you take out the caliper, you *can* simply pull it through
though i only suggest that as a last resort. as for the drums, they are
a pain, but can be done. after i did mine, i snapped my e-brake cable,
so your milage may vary. try it once and see. the backs usually don't go
out, but it's something i planning on doing when i hit 200k next summer.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com