[non-roc] Pink Floyd synchronicites

I tried synching Dark Side of the Moon before and it sorta worked...
But tonight me and a couple of friends did the synch that was and
IS the best matching one...2001: A Space Odysee with the Wish
You Were Here album and then fastworded the movie to the Jupiter
and the Infinite portion and tried the last song from Meddle. The
latter was the best. The song starts and ends exactly at the same
moments as that portion of the movie...I literally checked the TV
volume to make sure it wasn't on. That song could have been the
sound track and you wouldn't have known the diff.  If you haven't
tried it you outta. NO, we were not high.
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
        http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/