Re: Scirocco16V Right Motor Mount Offset

on the same note are the motormount housings the same
on 16v's vs 8vs.  I grabbed some spare housings at a
junk yard so I could press a mount in ahead of time
but didn't want to press a mound in a housing that I
couldn't use. PITA to get back out

tia
Tony

=====