Re: deluxe????

Who know's what insurance companies are thinking.  When my dad bought a
'74 Porsche in '88, his insurance company considered it too old to be a
"sports car."  When I ask why my Scirocco costs twice as much as my Jetta
to insure, despite being older, worth less and driven less, my insurance
company (same as my dad's) said it was a sports car.

Which leads to this question:
Why is a 14-year old Porsche 911 to old to be a sports car when a 17-year
old Volkswagen isn't...?

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta