Re: Rally Championship - released?

Kevin Collins wrote:

> The new game "Rally Championship" (also known as Rally '99 during development)
> was due to be released on October 29th.  Anybody seen it yet?  This is a
> HIGHLY anticipated game, alleged to be one of the most advanced PC games to
> date.

Yah, I've got the demo and it rocks! There is only one car available -a SEAT Ibiza
WRC -but that is pretty much a VW, anyway...

> Check out these screen shots - unbelievable detail!  And yes, there is one
> VW in the game, a Rallye Golf 4....  I gotta find this thing!

I figure that Interact CD will bring it in. They imported Colin McRae rally which
I also have. If not, you can always purchase it directly!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut