Re: Water Prob also

The water leaking in is probably causing the
condensation on the front window in the morning.  I
know thats what happens to mine due to a leak in the
rear window seal.  Check under the carpeting to see if
it is wet down there.  also check in the spare tire
well.  Not sure how to fix your leak.  Is the rubber
seal at the top the seals the rear gate in good
condition.  This could be a source.  Do you have a
roof mount antenna.  another source.

-Emile Draper
'80 'rocco

=====