Re: [mk2 16v] Techtonics and Autotech fuel enrichment modules.

> > Many listers have made their own working versions for less than $20.

 I made one of these myself...thanks to Brian Honnold!
Hey Brian, you should write up the procedure and post it on Scirocco.org!

--Fuel Mixture Question--

My 16v's fuel mixture has been richened....does anyone know what the best
fuel mixture setting would be to also work with the fuel enrichment
devices...
 I remember Brett was checking a few 16vs at Daun's house last year...I
think that the general thought was to richen the mixture a bit over the
stock setting...however, if you were to then "further" richen the mix with
the module (at full throttle), wouldn't this actually cause the mix to be
too rich?

=====