Re: New Scirocco List Rule Suggestions

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Where's the scirocco content then?  Spam city here we come ;-)

> Scirocco content:
> Anyone managed to successfully polish scratches off any of their windows?  If so, what with?

  thing is, and i mean no disrespect, but i've been on the list for, oh,
about three of four months and i haven't seen any of these people bother
posting, helpful info or otherwise. maybe i just don't pay attention.
hell, i joined this list to have fun, get information, meet new friends,
and just shoot the shit.  if daun had a dip stick up his ass and only
said "do this" or "try this" then i wouldn't even begin to want to know
him. but he, like many others, has shown different sides of himself,
which i respect. i realize that this is a scirocco mailing list, and a
privlege, not a right, and can be left at any time. if you want
anal-retentive information about a car, get a bentley. if you want to
meet new friends and new people join the list. at any rate, there's
always the delete key (hmm...sound familiar...).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com