Re: New Scirocco List Rule Suggestions

Peter Walsh wrote:

> If this goes on, It could get like the Corrado list, and you know how most
> Corrado owners are!!!!

Peoples.. I have been on the GTI VR6 list for going on 4 years now.  If you
think things have gotten crummy here, try THAT abortion!  This is like
Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood compared to that disaster.

I hope we don't try to over-regulate this list, because I know from experience
on the other list that it simply doesn't work.  I still think this is a
very friendly list and a good place to be.  I will probably drop the GTI list
soon but have NO intention of dropping the Scirocco list.... let's all
just try to do our little part to keep it friendly and keep on driving
our 'rocs... ok?

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0