More list ettiquite

Since everyone else is listing their pet peeves, I figgure I will too.
and, since I am also a lazy person at heart, I'm gonna rip this straight
from TIN 1.4:

If your article contains quoted text  please take some time to pare it down
to just the  key points to which you are  responding,  or people will think
you are a dweeb!  Many people have the habit of skipping any article whose
first page is largely  quoted material.  Format your article to fit in less
then 80 chars,  since that's the conventional size  (72 is a good choice as
it allows quoting without exceeding the limit).  If your lines are too long
they'll wrap  around  ugly and  people won't  read what you  write.  If
you aren't  careful  and considerate  in  formatting  your posting, people
are likely to ignore it completely.  It's a crowded net out there.

--
I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix.

		-- Dan Quayle