Re: Mike-Euro headlights

Well, I will jump on this bandwagon...

I don't do COD's anymore, because of I RAT. He wanted the 16V body kit
that was on my 16V Scirocco. Anybody that has ever pulled one off knows
what a pain in the ass that it is. It took me 2 weeks to sucessfully pull
the body kit off, with him feeding me advice the whole time... He then
changed his mind, because he found a wrecked 16V.
I don't mind taking off parts, if I get paid for them, but...

The thing was, that I was deciding if I should fix the car or part it
out...and I needed the money... it worked out in the end, when Nate
Pierce took it off my hands.

Thanks I RAT

Btw, I have those parts, but I wasn't even going to respond, until I saw
this.

Peter- who had almost forgot about the rat