Re: Scirocco Trivia

This is because in 86.5 they had a list and no stock.
In 87 they had stock, the price went down after the intro.
My 87 was first sold in 88. I could have got a 16v for 11K in 87
if I wanted one, and I did want one but I did not get one then :  (.
Doug

Message text written by INTERNET:Dsrtwnd16V@aol.com