Re: some kind of VW show next weekend in Oregon

Yes, there is a show in Woodburn. I went to it a couple of times.  We got
rained out one time.  It is at the Woodburn Drag strip.  It is located a
short distance west of I-5. It is not a real large show but some cool V'w's
(water and air).  Great to BS with V'dubrs.
I won't be going this year.  My Scirocco is still tore apart.  I have a
friend who maybe going to the drag part.  He has a race prep's Scirocco.  He
lives in Mollala.

Later
Dave
85 Scirocco GTX