Traded my Rocco...

Well, I traded my 88 16v today straight across for a 1968 SS Camaro w/ a
built 350. Has soooo much more horsepower than my ol' Scirocco... true, it
doesn't handle as tight, but the torque is immense. Oh, I only traded for
one day... I'll have my baby back tonight... :D
Oh, on a side note, my sure all the shit in your oil cooler is tight...
mine like fell apart last night when I took the oil filter off... there is
a long 'bolt' that holds the whole assembly together... make sure it's
tight... not fun to try and reassemble at 3am...

Tyler Zachau
ICQ # 1357564
tylerz@ieway.com
88 16v Scirocco