Guage placement in custom cluster opinions

	Well, I finally got off me bum and got the rocco registered in NY. So
I got ten days to make it pass inspection. Emissions no problem I have all
those little problems fixed. Now I have no Speedo. I got bored one night and
made one with VDO gauges and some Aluminum sheet. Now that I'm looking at it
I don't know if I total like the placement of the gauges.

	The set up I have now is the Speedo on the far left the tach on the
far right and the Fuel and Mixture gauge in the center. Now I'm thinking
Speed on the far left again and the tach almost centered and the fuel level
and mixture gauge on the far right. Kinda like Porsche style, anyway the tach
is the most important one an should be in the center.

	I just want some opinions on the placement cause I want to do this
right and once. All those wires back there suck. This way I can get rid of
some of them. Snip snip.

Once she's painted and up I'll put some PICS up.
Thanks
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red
Oh left side drive just In case some needed to know . .