Re: Lil' Question

> a) can't figure out the controls to operate the rear
> wiper,
>     not the same as my brother's Rabbit .. maybe
> dead
>     electrical-wise.

Well I would assume that it works the same way on my
than it does on yours. Push the lever towards the dash
and it will swipe. Hold it down to spray washer fluid
on the windsheild. It will stay on and wipe every like
5 seconds, to make it stop push it again. If it
doesn't work there is a chance that it might be fried.

> b) there is a little red switch beside my fog light
> switch
>     that seems to do nothing .. any ideas? :-)

None come to mind! :)
===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Operational w/ Bent Rims) =p
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
E-Mail - mmaion@po-pox.mcgill.ca