It's official. I'm an idiot.

Well,

I lost my license tonight. There was once a point when
I though I was invincible. Well, no more. :) Piggies
caught me doing 71 km/h in a 50 zone. That doesn't
mean anything, but when you add the other ticket I got
on the way to Cincy (137 in a 100), it's a recipe for
bad news. Rat cops! Caught me on the radar! Hiding
around corners and shit! But screw that, License or no
license, I'm still driving my baby and that's that.
I'm going to send the Cincy ticket to court just so I
can weasel some time, till I get all my points back in
August. Just thought I would share my misfortune with
all you guys. (I wish I lived in a freakin area where
Radar was legal! I would be unstoppable!!!)

=p

===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Operational w/ Bent Rims) =p
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
E-Mail - mmaion@po-pox.mcgill.ca