90mm outer CV's, again

Ok, I asked if anyone had a pair of 90mm outer CV's that I could get so I
can roll my car around.  I got some responses saying I could just use my
current axles.

I know, but let me clarify what I'm doing:

I'm gonna have the engine compartment (as well as the rest of the car)
painted.  My current outers are fine, and I don't want the axles in the
way.  So, once again, if any one has a pair of 90mm outers, they don't even
have to work well, just allow me to roll the car, let me know.
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |