Re: Scirocco turnout at ND (next year?)

Andre' Bjorkheim wrote:

> Hey, I can play this game too  =:^)  Maybe next year the interior,
> brakes, and engine are done... so dont count me out!  Anyone gotten any
> pics up of the show besides ND?

I am still having a helluva time getting my pics out of the digital cam..
..I installed SP5 to my NT4 box the other day, and now I hang when accessing
the camera.  More quality Microsoft BS... but I have about 70 pics and I
*will* wrench them out of there one way or another shortly, and will post
any of them that are decent to my page.  I'll let everybody know when
they're up..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0