Re: 2.0 upgrade

Kenneth Fung wrote:

> I am thinking about upgrade my 16V rocco to a 2 liter, can anyone tell
> me which is a better way to do it?  Should I  buy a 2.0 kit from
> autotech or should I get an 2.0 liter engine from a junk yard(what is
> the difference between a short block and a long block?), thanks in
> advance.
>
> kenny

Kenny,

A short block is just the bottom half of the engine, cylinders and crank
and block and such. Long block is all that plus the head on top. You may
want to fit a 2.0 liter shorty up under your existing head. I don't
think much of kits but that's just me. Go for the block built to be a
2.0 liter if you ask me.

TBerk