Re: We Scirocco owners get NO respect!/Post ND gossip

On Tue, 25 May 1999, Shawn C Meze wrote:

kc >I found out this weekend that my car is ALLEGEDLY the >FIRST 16v that was sold in California.

shawn> Hmm. As in the #1 Scirocco that was bought/paid >for/registered in CA?
> Novel indeed.

The 1st 16v - not the first 'roc.

> So your gonna yank out the 2.0L and do it right, eh? > There's something wrong with that thought.

Nope, 2.0 is staying, in fact will get massaged eventually.
But no blowers, intercoolers sticking through holes in the hood, etc. - car will look stock and will have a stock-looking motor...

-kc-