Re: We Scirocco owners get NO respect!/Post ND gossip

Check out the New Dimensions site. They updated the charity show section with pictures as well which contain two pictures of Scirocco list members cars: myself, Andre, Eric, Randy, and I think Rick (the owner of the grey S with BBS wheels, I think that's what his name was).

----Original Message----- From: Shawn C Meze <{HYPERLINK "mailto:skerocdriver@juno.com"}> To: {HYPERLINK "mailto:kevinc@flashcom.net"} <{HYPERLINK "mailto:kevinc@flashcom.net"}> Cc: {HYPERLINK "mailto:scirocco-L@scirocco.org"} <{HYPERLINK "mailto:scirocco-L@scirocco.org"}> Date: Tuesday, May 25, 1999 8:17 PM Subject: Re: We Scirocco owners get NO respect!/Post ND gossip  > >On Mon, 24 May 1999 19:39:36 -0700 Kevin Collins <{HYPERLINK "mailto:kevinc@flashcom.net"}> >writes: > >>I found out this weekend that my car is ALLEGEDLY the FIRST 16v that  >>was sold in California.  >>the original bill of sale someplace, I need to check the date.. > > >Hmm. As in the #1 Scirocco that was bought/paid for/registered in CA?  >Novel indeed.  > > > >>I have come to the conclusion that I am going to go WHOLE HOG and >restore >>my car to absolutely pristine condition. I've got about $2k to put >aside >>to start my fund, and figure that I can do it right for about $5-6k from >>the point the car is at now (which is pretty decent already). Next year >>I'm gunning for best of show at ND! Oh yeah!!! > > >So your gonna yank out the 2.0L and do it right, eh? There's something >wrong with that thought. >That would be cool if we had another Roc take best of show again at ND!  > >BTW, anybody know who/what won at the show? I didn't stick around for the >announcements.  > > > Shawn Meze >86' Jetta GLi 82' Scirocco GTi >The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and >best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego! >{HYPERLINK "http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm"}

                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
   http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm