Looking for another Rocco

	Well, I was gonna do a whole lotta stuff to my car this summer, but
I've come to the conclusion that my car is sort of a money pit. It would
make a lot more sense for me to get a 16v and start there since I was
planning on putting in a 16v engine. But don't worry, I'm not gonna let my
first Rocco go; it'll be my daily driver. So, I'm getting my ass to work
and saving up money for another Rocco!! Here's what I'm looking for:

A)  An Alpine white 16v mk2 (original paint). I _really_ want a white mk2.

or

B) any nice mk1. If not a mk2, I'd settle for a mk1 (any color) that is in
very good shape. (yeah, good luck, I know)

	On both these cars, the paint, body (no rust!!), and engine are the
most important. As long as the paint is original, the body is straight, and
the engine runs strong, I'm interested. I'm NOT interested in: expensive
rims, hi-po stereo systems, etc. A nice interior would be a plus, but not
necessary.

	I'm currently looking at scircco.org as well as JWelty's page. Any
other good places to check for Roccos FS?

	I'm in mid-Missouri so I'd rather not have to travel to either
coast. I'd appreciate it if any list members in the central part of the US
could keep an eye out for a white mk2 16v FS.

TIA,

___Wojciech Galecki___
'84 8v Scirocco