RE: Problem Found!

> >>Got a call from the mechanic a few minutes ago.  He says he found the
> problem with my car!<<
>
> thats great!

Sure is!  I drove it home with no problem.  It seems to idle a little bit
better, and I think the mechanic went the extra mile for me and "tightened
all the bolts."  I will DEFINITELY go back to him when I have a problem!
Tri City Imports in Fremont.

> >>He says it's the fuel pump in the gas tank.  There IS a fuel pump in the
> gas tank, right?<<
>
> Yes there is, it is called the transfer pump and is probably easier to
> replace then the fuel pump that you replaced in the first place.

Doh!  Well, at least I have some new parts...it should be a while before it
dies again because of a fuel problem!  Next stop...my broken passenger door
latch.

Hooray!  I'm going driving tonight!

Thanks to EVERYONE for helping me figure this out!  As I learn how my car
works, I'll be able to give y'all more info about what's broken and the
steps I've taken to remedy it!  Between you and me though....let's hope I
never have to work on my car again!

All the best,
-Norm
(now with a sig)