Sacramento summers suck......

......yes, it's only 87 degrees today, but we will probably reach
110 sometime this summer :-(

So, two cooling things:
first, my water temp has been doing strange things as of late.
It will jump to three quarters in the first five minutes of driving,
and then suddenly drop back to 1/3 and stay there.  I'm sure this
isn't harmful, but does anyone else experience this?

second, I am about to add an external oil cooler and dump that
POS factory water to oil cooler.  Does anyone have any recommendations?
And, does anyone who has installed them, have anything special that
I should look out for?  I'm guessing that mounting in front of the radiator
would be best?  My oil temps consistently hit 120 on the freeway, by the
way.
And that's cruising at ~75mph.

TIA!

Alex Ting
Account Mananger
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alex@millenniumsolutions.net