Re: Parts from England update [UK Lights]

Yes there is - If you take a UK spec car on the continent where they all drive
on the wrong side (right) you have to stick triangular cutouts on the lights to
stop them dazzling oncoming drivers.It costs about Ł2 ($3) but this is only a
temporary measure. I am sure that you must be able to change the beam pattern on
the lights from left to right but i don't know how.

Andy
91 Scala