Re: New England Meet/ is there one yet . .?

Once again, to all interested in the New England area. I threw June
19th out there, its a saturday. At Hampton Beach. I am open to any other
location or any other day as long as its a weekend and soon. I then
asked who is interested in going. I have so far received confirmation
from:
Rob Luhrs-Chelmsford, MA
Bryan Brannigan-Bridgton, ME
Chris Grossi-Nashua, NH
Myself-Springfield, MA
and a bunch of other maybes...
 So, anyone who definitly wants to go please post if June 19th at
Hampton Beach is good or where and when else you prefer. Also post where
you are coming from. I would like to see at least a dozen Roccos out
cruising the back roads of NH, so come on dammit, before something
happens to my car.

Feenix
88 16V