Re: More Woes...

Mark and anyone else who might care to chuckle at me--

So many times I've seen people talk about "hearing" their fuel
pump.  Call me crazy, but what the heck am I supposed to be
hearing?  The ocean, if I put my ear real close?  Maybe if I knew
what to listen for, I could hear it.

So far I haven't even heard it say, "Hi, I'm your fuel pump and I
feel great!  Must be that Super I had for lunch--"  ;)

Jennifer

P. S. Mark--I didn't mean to ignore your offer of assistance the
other day--I've been enslaved by Work Hell.  Just catching up now.
. .