FS, 88 Scirocco 16v for sale (maybe)

I'm trying to get rid of my 88 Scirocco 16v that is currently not running.  I live in a condo complex and the property manager is getting after me about it (they have "standards" for appearances), and I'm hard up for money.  So, I'll give a run down on the car...  It stopped running about a month ago when oil filled the cooling system, either through a leak in the head gasket or oil cooler.  The car still "runs", but it will over heat.  Now the car didn't lose any power at all, so I'm leaning towards the oil cooler problem (but you guru's can diagnose better than me).  The car has the following setup:

Alpine White 88 Scirocco 16v
140k mostly highway miles
Schroth 4 point harness
acceptional interior
Techtonics downpipes/cat, and 2.25" exhaust
Boge turbo gas shocks/struts
Suspension Technique springs.
stock swaybars
Autotech 3 piece short shift
Neuspeed plug wires
Bosch tri-electrode plugs
always changed oil 3k miles
Techtonics HD motor mounts
Poly strut bearings
and much more, can't think of everything now...email me for specifics

This would be a great project car for someone, just not me right now because of money and time.  Any reasonable offer will be accepted.  If nothing good comes of this, I'll resort to fixing it myself, and selling it in a normal running condition.  I'm located in the D.C. Metro area (Arlington).  Please give my baby a good home.  Can email pics if needed.

-Jason Kendall
88 Scirocco 16v
98 GTI VR6