Leistritz on ebay

Hi, just wanted to point out that there is an auction on ebay for a leistritz exhaust.  It's for an 82' 1.7 L, but I was able to fit it to my 84 8V with some cutting and welding.  It's a whole cat back system starting at $40, and I know that he has multiple ones, cause I got mine a month and a half ago for $53.  Not a bad deal, considering I needed a midpipe anyway!!!  Careful not to pump up the auction price, cause you can probably contact the seller after the auction and offer him the high bid - I did!

Sounds great especially with my TMB cut airbox!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=105677392

(Sorry I couldn't link this, I'm using an email access to check my mail!!)

-=Rick Pizzulo
84' 8V Scirocco
Mobile, AL
EBAY Swatch watch collector