WANTED: pair of 90mm outer CV's

I'm getting to the point in my project car where it no longer runs, due to
many vital engine components having been ripped out, but I need to be able
to move it.

If anyone has a pair of 90mm outer CV's they'd be willing to part with REAL
cheap, I'm interested.  I just want to be able to roll the car around
without trashing my brand-new-last-year wheel bearings.

They don't even have to be good, just work so that the car can be rolled.
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |