SV: We Scirocco owners get NO respect!

You guys need to pick up the German magazine VW Scene, it covers
everything from air cooled to water cooled and has many pages of
car ads to. In the second latest number this year they had a
nice tribute to the Scirocco 25 years, showing a mint 74 with
chrome bumpers, they had a revue of different models including
Karmanns prototype for the Scirocco II.

In the latest number they have an article of a Corrado G60 that
got a VR6 motor transplanted, several Golfs, Polos and air
cooled of different models, tuning and year, a story about
"water pumper-kids" from Kalifornien with your latest trends, a
VW pickup with 18" tires and low. This number has little
Scirocco content but the second number had more, usually two
three nice cars every number.

The adress for subscribing is

MPS Medien Post Shop GmbH & Co Kg
Abt VW SCENE INTERNATIONAL
Postf 2122
45678 Herten

Tel 02302/57094, land code is needed to.

84 DM for foreign countries and 12 number