SV: Wheel sizes

I can't speak for other but my 82 (lowered) rubbed a set of
7,5*16 with 205/40 on the back wheels, both against the spring
and the outher fender lip so that was to wide tire. 7*16 would
probobly looked good but I changed to 7*15, first et40 but now
Borbet T with et35 on no rubbing problems anywhere.

----------
> Från: Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu>
> Till: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Ämne: Wheel sizes
> Datum:  den 23 maj 1999 06:47
>
> I am contemplating purchasing a new set of wheels within the
next month or
> so and I originally I was only considering 15" wheels but
after seeing a
> few different Roc's on the net with 16's, I was quite
impressed with how
> it looked. So now I am considering 16's as well.  I was
talking to Brett
> about how he liked his 16's and his opinions but now I have a
few
> questions for anyone else who could give any input.  One of
the wheels I
> really like comes in a size 16x 7.5, will I have a problem
with this?  I
> don't really want to worry about clearnace problems.  Also
what is the
> optimal offset that i should look for?  Any other advice
pertaining to