Re: Re: New Guy

---- Begin Original Message ----
 From: Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net>
Sent: Fri, 21 May 1999 23:32:58 -0500
To: shevek@home.com
CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: New Guy

>Hello everyone on the list, I'm new on the list, and do not yet have a
>scirocco.  Although I am 99.9% sure I'm gonna get one, I thought i just
>might see what you guys have to say about the car you all obviously
>love.
>
>Thanks, Ryan Brantley, Canada

Stick around...not everyone talks about sex with their cars... :)

Actually, you _should_ get one of these cars to just see what it is
about them that makes people want to marry them. :)

I mean, I like mine a whole lot.  Have poured literally thousands
and thousands into it...but it's still just a really cool, old,
pretty fast, good handling, pretty unique car...if you hear me talkin'...

:-)

==Brett

 \/  '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"

Ryan,

Follow this advise but remember to get a MK1 (that is up to 1981) because they are the only really cool ones. All other just wish....

No really, buy, drive and fall in love. Would/will not sell mine for anything.

Welcome

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4