78 Turbo for sale!

Well......my 78 Scirocco Turbo is officially for sale!!  The body is
shot.....meaning.....mucho rust!  I've given up on trying to restore the
floors.  Body panels are still OK, and all other parts are fine.  This would
be a great car to part out, or for a donor for a project!!  The car has:
Callaway Stage 3 Turbo with microfueler and intercooler ( Turbo has appx. 40k
miles)
1.6 ltr engine w/ported and polished head and intake
Neuspeed Throttle body
SS valves, HD valve springs
Lowered springs, and Boge Progas struts (struts still in box, never installed)
Zender Side skirts
Zender badgeless grille
No rear seat
Full sway and stress bars all round.....upper and lower
Zender 3 gauge panel for DIN radio opening
Callaway boost gauge
New "Prowler Purple" paint........like the Plymouth Prowler
5 speed Tranny
Upgraded 82 Jetta front Discs.....X-drilled and slotted
Two sets of wheels and tires.....Stock alloys, and 86 GTi alloys, both with
almost             	bare tread.
Exhaust ( don't remember what kind).....3" outlet.......2.25 the rest of the
way
Gutted cat (not on car)
All new cooling hoses
New valve cover gasket
oil baffle
new low temp fan switch
Extra set of A-arms
AC removed, but have compressor and other parts
and much more!!!

Some of these parts can be sold separately, but I work 50-60 hrs/week, so I
really don't have time to part the whole car out!!  I have no asking price at
this time, but wanted to give the listers an oppurtunity to take it first.  I
have one person who may be interested in buying, but no committment yet.
This one will go fast!  Please reply with questions, or serious offers only!

Thanks!

Darin
78 Scirocco Turbo
95 Jetta GLS