RE: Oregon/Cali border customs?? Help!

Most major highways into Cali have a "border" check. It's to facilitate
that future time when -we- break off from the rest of this --loser--
country and finally form a -real- nation. We'll have to keep out all the
lemmings trying to get in.  Next step is a big wall all around.   :->

no, seriously, I think they just want to make sure non-native plants and
insects don't disturb our native species or the lucrative fruit growing
business. Insects larva tend to live in fruit.

They will ask you about fruit, vegetables, and plants.

just say no.

Jonas
85 Scirocco