RE: where to get Koni's [was: RE: rear-steer?]

I must say, the Audi bumpers DO look really awesome! If I didn't find a good
deal on the euro SII bumpers, I would have gotten the Audi bumper. Actually,
before I found the bumpers, a friend told me that his friend (who owns a
scrapyard) just aquired an Audi 4000. I was all excited until I found out it
was an 83 or something, before they had the "integrated" bumper look like
yours.

Looks like you have a stock US rear bumper. Did you try an Audi rear? I
wonder how that would look if it fit...

There is someone else who did the Audi thing...I seem to remember it being a
white 16v in Texas or something. Anybody wanna own-up to that one? Looked
pretty good, IIRC.

Neal