HELP: Pass. side headlight bulb flickering?

The low beam on my pass. side european headlight is flickering on and off and
sometimes wont even come on.  If i put the key in the ignition and turn it
enough to be able to turn the headlights on the pass side won't come on.  It
will only come on if the car is started.  Is it possible it has a bad ground?
 I checked with a test light to see if the bulb itself is getting power and
it is.  If it is the ground can i just make up a aux. ground wire?  The
grounds are the brown wires right?  Please help me before i get pulled over
or in a accident!

Matt
84 8v  ''cyclops''