Tips.

So yea.  I had to get an exhaust job about a week ago, and during
inspection, they found the downpipe and cat were holey.  So I ended up with
a Midas engine back system.  It's not nearly as noisy, but I was hoping on
getting a TT Stainless this summer.  Guess that's out for now.  But the
Midas system has this awful tinny sound that I'd like to eliminate.
Question is, would one of the TT or JRE exhaust tips give a better tone to
the exhaust, or do I need a 'sport' muffler too?

Mike